Saturday, February 2, 2008

get paid for blogging

I was a regular blogger and I am a blogger registering to smorty. I engage blogging because it is my passion to write things I know and I see. And one day my friend introduces me to make money online my blogging and he refer me to smorty.com. I then register and read about it. I say wow about the features; it is like a venue for an advertiser and a blogger to communicate. My job is a blog advertising and I am really interested on it, since I have three blogs including this, which owns a page rank of 4 , I immediately add it and then they really accepted it, and guess what there are plenty of task they gave to me, and as a passion I wrote and post it, and in benefit I earn money so much I expected. And lately I bought a laptop out of I earn in blogging. Thanks to smorty. And if you are interesting, apply now to smorty for free, and if you have a blog.add it, it’s a blog for money.

No comments: